Thursday, October 16, 2008

My journey into digital photography..

Its been a while since I updated this blog. For those who have been reading, it all ended when I was in Fort Worth. I find it hard to write, of the people I miss the most. So I just stopped. After coming back, it has been quite an exciting experience, especially getting to know my baby boy, whom i left when he was just 3 months. He has grown to be quite a handful, but still shows a glimpse of his intelligence. What amazes me the most is his memory.



One of the reason of this new found interest is him. The need to capture his moments. I've always been fascinated by beautiful pictures, but understanding the complexity and art of producing the images has always been rocket science to me (thats what happens when you read too much, but doesn't have a camera to practice with). So I've committed myself to understand this art by buying an entry level D-SLR (a reasonably priced Sony a200, thanks to Abg Nuar).



Here is the first picture taken using my new camera(at the camera shop!!). From left, its Bul, Abg Nuar and Lin.

1 comment:

ajakrebyz said...

wondering wat buls doing.. can see his searching for sumthing.. mm..