Monday, November 10, 2008

An hour at KL Bird Park..

Here's how my Saturday started. Me, Nidal and my mother-in-law went to the clinic to get Nidal checked for fever and diarrhea. I guess the diarrhea was because of the few medicines he took days earlier, and the fever was because he didn't want to stay at the nursery.
After the checkup and a blood test, we went home and I prepared to head to The Mall to get my additional camera battery. Long story short, the shop didn't have the battery I wanted so I went to Maju Junction. After getting the battery, I was supposed to join a friend to learn on wedding shoots but it turned out the reception started late and i couldn't make it at that time. So I drove to Taman Tasik Perdana, for a quick run around the bird park. Here's a few shots. The rest of the day was spent at home with my wifey and Nidal...












1 comment:

Ibu Nidal said...

nice picture & cute birds!!!