Sunday, February 24, 2008

Its that time again.. only worse.

Its that time again, when i have to spend 3 months away from my family, friends and beloved country. No Eita, Nidal, my family, friends and the only sport thats keeping my weight from reaching 100Kgs.

Here I am, fresh off a 20+ hour flight, just checked in, and missing all of you like crazy already. Owh.. I'm in Fort Worth, Texas. Room 325, Fossil Creek Extended Stay Deluxe to be exact. Another bitter sweet episode is in the making. I'm on training at AIG Global Services Datacenter 2, alone!!!!!

My last trip to the US, I joined another 2 guys from my company. They were there earlier on different assignment. The now "graduated" Sathya was doing database support, and the ever loyal Andy was doing Active Directory Migration. This time around, its only me.

I'll just stop here before i go even mellower.. So till then.

No comments: